StarHub is the official broadcaster of the English Premier League in Singapore. If you have cable TV, make sure it has StarHub so that you can watch the matches on TV. In this guide, I will tell you how you can watch Premier League in Singapore live online.
Where to Live Stream Premier League on any broadcaster online in Singapore
Singapore is a hub for tourists, so if you are a tourist reading this guide, accessing StarHub will be a real issue for you. Similarly, if you are traveling outside Singapore, you will be struck anywhere while looking for ways to watch Premier League online on StarHub App.
Here is the way out:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Install it on the device you are using. It can be a mobile, laptop, or android TV.
- Launch the VPN and set your location to the country whose server you want to access. For example, if you want to watch the games on an Australian broadcaster, set your location to Australia. In the same way, set your location to UK and USA, respectively, if you want to watch the games on UK and USA servers.
- Connect your server to Singapore and access StarHub Online if you are traveling outside Singapore.
- Sign in to the streaming network.
- Enjoy the matches live.
How to Live Stream Premier League online on StarHub TV+ App
For online users, StarHub offers official apps for their customers. After becoming a StarHub customer, you can catch all 380 Premier League matches online for just $25/mo.
With StarHub, you can :
- Catch every minute of Premier League action with zero lock-ins.
- Celebrate priceless Premier League moments with a lower subscription.
- Enjoy Premier League action in 4K Ultra-HD, plus access to instant replays, highlights, and more at no extra cost.
StarHub offers three Packages to its customer:
Premier+ with StarHub Services
You can get Premier League at just $24.99 per month if you already have StarHub services.
If you don’t want to get other StarHub content, you can subscribe to their Premier+ package, which costs you $40/mo.
Which Channel to Watch Premier League in Singapore
Australians are among the top tourists in Singapore; they always look for ways to live stream the Premier League games online on their broadcaster. Optus Sport is the official broadcaster of EPL in Australia. If you are in Singapore, you won’t access Optus Sport as it is a geo-restricted streaming service and can only be accessed in Australia.
Being an EPL fan, I believe you would already have a subscription to Optus Sport. Here is the way to access it outside Australia.
- Subscribe to Express VPN.
- Clear the cache and cookies from your browser’s history.
- Launch the VPN and set your location to Australia.
- Once your location is changed, sign in to the Optus Sport app.
- Navigate to EPL and enjoy live streaming in Singapore on Australian Optus Sport.